Pages

Search blog and web

Do I (and if so, how do I) tell him how I feel?

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys! As a college student I feel this is the best place to come for advice on this issue:


To cut to the chase, over the past few weeks I have felt myself develop feelings for this guy. He is in my year of study, and also goes to the same gym as me. I recognised him from around college, but one day a few weeks ago he all of a sudden started smiling and saying hello to me as we passed each other in the corridors etc, and since then I feel myself fall for him a little more every time we interact like that.


We had a longer conversation in person the other day whereby we discussed college, our plans for uni, our love of the gym and the general "how's life" topic. Since then we have spoken a couple of times on Facebook messenger.


I just don't know if I should tell him how I feel - is it too soon?! Do I need to be sure of his feelings before I go anywhere near that? Or would he like me to be confident and have the guts to approach him first?


I'm torn between the "if he likes me, he'll talk to me" mindset and the "what's there to lose, life's too short - go for it!" Mindset :-(


He always seems shy whenever I'm around, and I see his friends tease him whenever they see me near him. Sometimes I feel like he ignores me when he's with his friends because he doesn't look at me then; he'll only make conversation with me when he's on his own.


Am I reading too deeply into this or does anyone have any tips/advice/anything on how I feel, how he feels and what (if anything) I should do about this?


Thank you in advance!!! :))

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment