Pages

Search blog and web

Ex'boyfriend just wants "fun" and i don't know what to do

  • Thread Starter

sorry that its so long! I have recently split up with my boyfriend. We were together for 3 1/2 years and on and off for the last year and a half. I love and care for him dearly but I don't know whether or not to listen to my heart or my head. We split up a couple of weeks ago because of something which he did which I will talk about ina min, in October last year my ex'boyfriend's dad died, we were on and off alot around the time that he was in Kent due to not seeing each other and the argument which were caused because he was very stressed with the whole situation but non the less i was still there for him. When he came back home we got back together and for the first couple of weeks we got back together things were perfect however things got worse as he found it difficult to cope he turned to drinking alot more which was unlike him when he hardly ever drank unless it was for a special occasion, he started going out on a lads weekend alot more which i didnt mind u ntil the weekend which we broke up. That weekend there was no contact whatsoever i knew he was going out so i didnt think much off it then i got a dodgy text saying a couple of girls stayed over with the lads at his that night because they passed out. later that night he told me that he kissed many girls and that he was sorry, i told him i needed time to think but everything will be okay, the next message i got was bye and he blocked everything my number and my facebook i was distraught i didnt know what to do, a couple of days ago he got back in contact and told me that he wasnt ready to carry the relationship on, and that he just wanted "fun" with me and no one else because he loved me and that in time he will be ready to carry on. We have been through a lot together and my head is saying leave him completely yet my heart is telling me to hold on to him and things will work out, but in all honesty i dont know what to do:( advise please guys, sorry again that its so long x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment