Pages

Search blog and web

Should I distance myself from her, or am I reading too much?

  • Thread Starter

Im curious to know whether or not this girl may 'like' me?
Ok so we smile at eachother, sometimes I'll just look at her and she'll start smiling. Subtly flirts. playfully tease, insults me, touches me subtly like on the arm or brushes past me, or punches my arm as she walks past. We pull faces at eachother. Jokingly calls me weird. talked to her mom about me. she can also have a serious conversation with me. She asks what I'm doing at weekends, She hints at the idea of doing stuff outside of work. When I ask her what's she doing, it's always nothing. She also tells me she have dream about me, that we went out. Although we were talking about it previous day.
Now she has a boyfriend, who she mentions, but I get the feeling she's not very much into the relationship, when I ask about him, she almost always gives off negative vibes about him, but then we were planning to go on a night out and she said she'll bring him along.
What do you think? Friend or more?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment