Pages

Search blog and web

Shame, stress, or lack of interest?!

  • Thread Starter

New boyf and I (both in our mid-twenties) have been dating for a couple of months and all seems to be going well. We saw each other at the beginning of the week - he'd had a stressful day at work and had problems keeping his erection, although we tried several times to sleep together (initiated by him). He thinks it was due to work stress. I text him yesterday to say I hoped things weren't too stressful at work, but have heard nothing from him since the start of the week. It's quite normal for us not to chat for a couple of days, but not that normal for him not to reply to a text (albeit one not requiring a response).

Could it be that he's ashamed about what happened (it has happened before, once, and I was reassuring!) or that his issues were actually not to do with work at all, but to a newfound lack of interest in me? I could be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5... Any advice? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment