Pages

Search blog and web

So it appears my GF is ignoring me?

  • Thread Starter

It's been 3 days now since the last time we spoke, so the worry is growing in me.

I've been trying to recall things that may have offended her (texts, calls, messages) but there's honestly nothing there.

I sent her this text this morning:

"Promised myself I wouldn't contact you because of all your work, but I really can't go on for any longer. I hope you're OK and your work's going well and good morning :)".

As you can see it's just a quick text, nothing much, and nothing that could offend her (?)

I got no answer.

This evening I decided to give her 1 call ... no answer, and she hasn't called back either.

What on Earth is wrong?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment