Pages

Search blog and web

My Boyfriend said he feels numb recently what should I do?

  • Thread Starter

I have been with my boyfriend for two years but the other month he told me he felt numb and hes been quite cold. I know its nothing like hes cheated on me and he says I haven't done anything wrong its just him that's changed and the way he feels about us makes him sad because he just wants us to be happy. But I try to make him feel different but its so difficult. I feel purely like an option: if he decides he loves me enough he will stay and if he cant stop feeling 'numb' then its over. Its affecting my mental health and study's because i'm always upset and depressed because I love him so much. Is he head ****ing me? does he even still want to be with me? What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment