Pages

Search blog and web

Really like this guy...but I want to get over him.

  • Thread Starter

I met him while I was on holiday (4yrs ago) he lives in the netherlands and ever since we've always chatted online but recently we just text each other. Last summer, we chatting as usual (late night convo) and he suddenly just asked me if I like him. I said no even though I do....

I asked him the same question and he said yes. Awkward I know... Anyways I didn't speak him for ages after that but recently we've started talking again and it's like that night didn't happen.

I do like him but I don't want a relationship at this point in my life and I don't want to lead him on. But I still like talking to him. It's harder to put into words than I thought...

I just really want to get over him and make life easy again....pls help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment