Pages

Search blog and web

Need Advice-Wife Went Back to Affair

So I am going to make this brief, but would love to hear advice/perspective, etc.

About 5 months ago I confronted my wife about evidence I had that she might be having a physical affair. After some denial she finally admitted to it. It had been going on for some time (maybe a year). I didn't grill her on it and pretty much moved on from it. We continued on in our marriage as if nothing had happened.

I recently found her phone (it is usually locked so I can't look at it even if I wanted to). I found recent text messages from the lover. It turns out that she had gone back to him not long after I confronted her.

Now, I am no angel myself, and I really want to make this work. We have young kids, and we really do love each other very much.

Is there any hope here? What are the odds?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment