Pages

Search blog and web

What have i done :( I'm going to face Prison for this

  • Thread Starter

Please this is a serious thread and i will censor this as good as i can due to the nature and to avoid trouble.

I'm 19 and sometimes i go on skype to dirty things.

Last night i did something really wrong, i had *** chat with a under 18 girl on cam (thought she was 18), she is from another country, not in uk, which makes the situation even worse. Because i was super horny, i just 'got on with it'.

At the end of it, i regretted at what i have done and i just knew in my mind 'My life is over' :cry2:. i mean it is over lets be serious. IT IS OVER. I'm just waiting on how long i will get in trouble.

when i was underage two years, i used to do this on kik and i can actually delete the conversation, but this was skype and you cant delete anything on there. I know i'm ****ed, i just couldn't concentrate at all today.

Be insultive all you like, i deserve this, i've ****ed up my life even more :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment