Pages

Search blog and web

delusional

  • Thread Starter

Hi I've had this issue for quite a while but when I see someone I find attractive when I'm out and about (maybe on a train is the best example) I start to imagine being in a relationship with them having a future them and sleeping with them. I know this isn't normal but when I walk down the street and see an attractive person I get really strange and get really flustered. Is this normal, the delusion part because it happens all the time.
I just remembered another strange "problem" I have. If I am attracted to an actor or singer at one time I picture my self being married to them and having kids with them down to the precise details like their names and what ages I'd want to have them. Is this strange as well I also imagine I'm in a popular TV series and imagine myself being interviewed and winning golden globes (I've never acted before) well sorry that was really long. Can someone explain this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment