Pages

Search blog and web

No one has ever really seen me that way

  • Thread Starter

I'm 16 and all my friends seem to be getting into relationships and I seem to be getting nowhere. I guess guys always tend to go for my friends.
I'm over 5 foot 8 and around/just under 9 stone (trying to get toned, I know it's not ideal) but I constantly 3rd wheel.
Can you suggest something that may be wrong?
I've never had a relationship, I've talked to people ranging from my age to 21 and they all lasted a good few months but never led to a relationship. I'm loyal and I've never done anything sexual. But no one seems to see me as girlfriend material. There's nothing glaringly awful about me although I do have low self esteem.
I'm predicted A*s and I'm interested in many things; Animals, music, cartoons, makeup/fashion.
I'm determined and volunteer as much as possible and I attend quite a few social events and I always have a good time (But don't get embarrassingly drunk or anything like that). The last few times boys have paid me compliments which were lovely and made me feel great. :)
The boys in my year are quite immature and harsh at times and call people many things but they haven't called me and we have pretty good friendships (always have a bit of banter of whatever you'd call it) and they say I'm great etc.
Just my friends have boys falling at their feet. What should I do? I've had people offer to sleep with me quite a bit lately like they're ridding me of a curse or something but I don't want that. I just want someone to care about me.
Last year I suffered badly with anxiety and depression but I'm happier than ever now. I see the bright side of everything and I'm always out and about. I guess I can he a little loud at times and I'm always laughing and I'm a bit of a people pleaser who's easily manipulated because I like everyone and value those around me a lot. I'm currently in a good (albeit tired) mood so I'm not thinking so negatively about myself as I would another day. But does anyone feel like this/have some tips for me to maybe find someone? Gosh, I'm pathetic

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment