Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend is depressed.

  • Thread Starter

First of all this is not a sad thread, it is a happy thread!

Basically when I was doing my A levels, I saw a girl in my year who seemed to be depressed and upset quite a bit. I asked her if she would like me to be her friend, she said 'yes! I would love that!'. We became friends and are now dating and about to go next year to the same university. The girl suffers from depression. Do not worry, I am not going to dump her over it! I just would like to be aware of what I can do to help my friend and now girlfriend. She has seen doctors over it and they have been great but is there anything I can do for her on a personal level. Her birthday is coming up and I would like make it special.

So basically, anyone who has had depression or known someone who has. Your advice would be greatly appreciated!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment