Pages

Search blog and web

What's up with all the sexism on TSR?

  • Thread Starter

I may be the only one who noticed but this forum is constantly praising submissivness on girls and feminists are treated like witches in the Middle Ages.Now personally I am neither a feminist ( I respect them but I never really explored that world ) nor a girl but this is disappointing to say the least. It's like British boys are so frustrated that they have to voice out their anger by lessening the opposite sex. Examples are the threads I saw this morning showing approval towards a man deceiving his partner into abortion, the threads I saw now about how feminists should be avoided at all costs , huge countercurrent when considering how progressive and liberal UK used to be.


Either that or t his forum is full of horny 15 year olds.
Anyway discuss.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment