Pages

Search blog and web

"Love you as a person"

  • Thread Starter

how would you interpret 'love you as a person'?
There's this girl who I'm interested in and at her bday party she was really drunk and saying I'm her favourite person in her study group and that she 'loved me as a person' and telling me not to smoke cuz of it. Thing is, we don't really know each other that well and I was wondering if she was worth pursuing of if 'as a person' is equivalent to 'as a friend.'

Maybe (probably?) I'm just getting my hopes up for nothing but would it be worth trying to go for her?

Girls (or guys with a lot of experience) plz help me out :p

PS. I've not been texting her or anything to not get 'friendzoned' I'd rather flirt and build up tension before doing anything else.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment