Pages

Search blog and web

Best/Worst Way You've Dumped A Girl?

  • Thread Starter

I once dumped a girl because I was going out with her for a few months maybe almost a year, and I text her one time to go somewhere and she didn't reply.

Even though she was my girl at the time I thought I can't be having this and never replied/called/met up with her again. And I know she was always on her phone.

And most of the time if I start talking to a girl and then decide I don't like her I always say I got out of a long term relationship (even though I haven't) and things are complicated but I do like her but just need to sort things out first.

So my way of ending relationships is just not replying to any texts and not picking up calls. Normally works but you do get the one or two clingy type that leave 8 missed calls, everyone knows the type.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment