Pages

Search blog and web

Should I block or Ignore?

  • Thread Starter

Well i've had a argument with ex boyfriend and some ex friends and they blocked me, got over them now, BUT ( And I haven't been checking/waiting for this ) but I've seen they're unblocked me, idk I was looking at someone's photo on Facebook and I saw his name was tagged.... same I think with ex friends... I don't know why they unblocked me but I don't want to know them at all really so should I block back or just ignore completely?

This isn't because i'm thinking ' oh yeah get you back by blocking you back now!!! ' I really don't want to know but I don't want to give them ( well really my ex ) the satisfaction of knowing i've seen he's unblocked me :/ ( It satisfied him hurting me and him seeing i'm hurt so I don't want to give him more )

...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment