Pages

Search blog and web

Guy says he likes me, but doesn't deserve me?

  • Thread Starter

So basically I've been great friends with a boy for 7 years, and this week we had a chat where he told me that he loved me, but he didn't want to "lead me into a relationship that he wouldn't be emotionally invested in".

He claims that I'll find someone much better than him, even after I admited to him that I had liked him for years aswell. He told me I needed to move on, and I quote, "I'd love to date you, you make me so happy, i love spending time with you, but that would be terrible for you."

Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous? Is there any way I can get him to change his mind? How can he like me as much as he says he does but yet he doesn't want to date me? :( I feel like crying everytime I see him now :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment