Pages

Search blog and web

Is it weird to not be that bothered about sex or a gf?

  • Thread Starter

I think it's just that people make such a deal about and are seemingly determined to stigmatise singledom. I kind of always felt like sex should be natural and contraception is unnatural, but everyone seems to think I should be enjoying these great relationships, and a sex life, yet using protection or trying to ensure I don't have a child. But then, I just see the inevitability of break up, what's to hold a relationship together with no child, and I've also been conditioned to expect women to be so controlling, and always just wanting to pull the strings and use you for entertainment. It pisses me off that it's such a deal and they have to go all patronising about you being single, I mean most of the type you have no compatibility and even when you do, how do I sustain a relationship, what do we talk about, I'm just selfish basically and although there seems like a point in being a father, other than that what should I be doing? It just seems I can please myself better, in more ways than one.

Am I missing out?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment