Pages

Search blog and web

Your view on raunchy hen/stag-dos?

Hey all,

I have commented about this briefly before on an older thread, and would like to see what the majority of people here think. Personally, I would feel my future marriage had been somewhat debased if I knew my fiancée, for 'one last night of freedom', had hired a group of male strippers. Similarly, if I were the woman, I'd feel pretty hurt if I knew the supposed love of my life had spent his stag night ogling at other nude women.

Am I part of a minority who thinks that racy stag/hen nights highlight a pretty bad attitude to starting, what is supposed to be, a lifelong commitment? For me, if someone wants 'one last night of fun and freedom', they shouldn't bother getting married in the first place.

Now, I know many will say, "ah, go easy on them. It's just a bit of fun", but what I would say to that, is "why is the idea of staring wide-eyed at other men/women your idea of fun, as someone who's supposedly deeply in love?"

Perhaps I'm just old fashioned, but I really do not understand it. My stag night would involve all my closest friends getting drunk at Alton Towers (or something similarly memorable) ;)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment