Pages

Search blog and web

should I be worried if my boyfriend won't add me on facebook?

I'm with my boyfriend about 2/3 weeks but we've only been meeting up for about 4 weeks.
We get along so well and we have amazing chemistry and he tells me everything.
He seems very interested and treats me right. He's already asked me to be his girlfriend I didn't say yes straight away.

I asked him yesterday does he wanna be friends on facebook but not official. He said he will but he wants to wait until he tells people first as sister will ask him questions. Because he lives with her and they're really close. He is telling them. He's told me I mean the world to him and everything.
I don't mind the facebook thing too much. We still see each other and that.
Or am I reading too much into it . I know I do a lot like I feel he's honest and my gut instinct but I just worry about everything . I told him it's ok when he's told them. I found his facebook as his is like public it seems fine didn't add him.
We're still telling people and also we met online so we need to get a story straight as we don't want to tell people we met online. He hasn't been online either as I logged in to hide my profile and it shows he hasn't been online for days.


He hasn't changed the way he acts towards me or anything. We're still getting around to telling people we're together. He does treat me right and doesn't make me do anything I don't want to.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment