Pages

Search blog and web

Sending cute messages to my girlfriend wile she's on holiday

Basically my SO is away visiting her family for the whole of summer since mid-July, and she won't be back until late August.

Obviously I'm missing her quite a lot and I wanted to remind her that I'm thinking of her, so I'm sending her one or two little updates, fun facts, jokes or just generally telling her I miss her to her e-mail/Facebook almost every day. I was going to leave her a voice-mail but her phone's switched off, I might send her a nice text soon.

I can't send a postcard or note through her door because she lives with her parents who don't and can't know we're going out yet (strict Asian parents)

I assume she hasn't gone on the Internet, she hasn't been on Facebook or anything. She's probably going to get it all when she comes back.

Does this sound cute or creepy/weird/sad to you? Do you reckon she'll appreciate it or just see it as clingy and needy? Would I have been better just ignoring her for six weeks, lol? Seemed a bit harsh :/




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment