Pages

Search blog and web

Provocative pictures

Ok, men, i need your input. Yesterday I sat down at my partner's computer....actually at his desk looking for something he asked me to look for. I noticed how full his desktop was. He had a lot of pictures of the grandkids which I opened. Then I noticed he had three separate folders marked "untitled". I opened them each up....oh my.......full nude shots of young ladies in very provocative positions. I don't know if these are women he knows or just some you pull of the internet....or some someone sent to him. He once told me that this one guy often sends him nude pictures of women on his phone and he deletes them. Why are these not deleted? Instead he took the time to put them in a folder. I would love to ask him about them......but I know he will be mad because I was snooping......then I think he will just hide them....not delete...just put them where I can't find them. Is this what every man does? I feel like he saves them for a reas on.....but why?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment