Pages

Search blog and web

Men...why so angry?

Hey guys, I thought I'd pick your brains a little here. Why is that so many men have anger issues? There are SO many threads here about angry husbands. I grew up with an angry father, then managed to marry TWO different men who also had issues with anger. I can remember several friends' fathers being the same way when I was growing up, and hear friends now talking about their husbands being angry a lot. The anger seems to flare over little, ridiculous issues that do not warrant it, most of the time, and usually only happens at home, not at work. You never know what is going to set them off, so there is the whole walking on eggshells thing for most.

So what gives here? :scratchhead:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment