Pages

Search blog and web

major back injury preventing sex

I have a physical inability to perform and it is driving me crazy. Let me start off by stating my wife and I have been married for 33+ years. She is the light of my life and I am still madly and passionately in love with her and I believe the same holds true for her.

My wife is 68 and I am 60. As she so delicately put it her sex drive took a dive south around 65. I have found this not unusual. Plus she had a very mild stroke two years ago. Me, I suffer from a neurological condition that caused me to retire on a disability pension.

But I still have a sex drive. Not as intense as ten years ago, but it is till there. So we still have sex

Anyway two years ago, I had MAJOR back surgery. A total lumbar fusion from T11 to S1. I have two 14 inch rod up my back. My wife and I figure that given everything that has happened to me I have about 25% functionality. To put it mildly, I am disabled,

While I can get an erection, the missionary is too painful, and almost any other position is also as painful. Move the wrong way and I can get a jab of pain in my back, leg, etc that you would not believe.

The only thing that works for me is to be flat on my back with her on top and sometimes even that is too painful. More than 10-15 minutes on my back and I have horrible pain. (I sleep in a chair.)

Add to this mixture is a semi-inability to orgasm. When I spoke to the doctors about this, I was told by two of them that the drugs I am taking prevent orgasms. When I spoke with them and a second opinion doctor, I was told there were no other drugs for my condition.

Oral also is a no go because I cannot get into a comfortable position.

Any suggestions.

WWHT




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment