Pages

Search blog and web

Looking for some opinions

Ok so me and this girl have been talking for a couple of weeks. We went on our first date the a couple of days ago. It went great, we were awake until the sun came up just chatting and hanging out with friends and her family. Little odd that I met her parents on the first date but whatever it was a good time.

1) So we text back and forth on and off, smiley faces, winks included, however she has yet to initiate a conversation, A little frustrating, I am not sure how to take it...?

2) I invited her to a friends wedding to be my guest in about a month. Her response, "I'm happy to join if you'd like me to. lol"

Maybe I am overthinking it and should just take it as it is.

anyone's thoughts on this would be awesome.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment