Pages

Search blog and web

Kissed my best friend and now he's ignoring me

I'm a girl, I'm 17, my friend is 16, and this is the story: we've been really good friends since we were 11. About three months ago, he told me that he really liked me for something like two years but doesn't anymore, and I was ridiculously disappointed because I've liked him for like two years too - the difference is, I still do. Anyway, like two days later we ended up kissing and etc for basically the whole day and nngngnnnhhn it was amazing and, well, I haven't seen him since. We were talking on facebook and then he suddenly goes, "yeah I don't want to go out with you," and (stupidly) I kept pressing him for a reason and he was all, "you're not attractive enough for me" and (stupidly) I got really angry and called him a superficial c-nt amongst other things and yeah. Then I apologised, he apologised, everything seemed normal, we were even planning to meet up again, and now suddenly he's outright ignoring me and has been for the last two weeks.

Can somebody please help me because this is actually physically driving me crazy?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment