Pages

Search blog and web

Jealousy - good or bad

Hi all, my girlfriend has a fair few male friends who she seems to spend a fair amount of time with. I trust her, but I don't like the thought of her having more fun with them than with me. I get pretty jealous about these things.

I know I should bring it up with her, and I will at some stage, but is it a good or bad thing to feel this way?

I would have thought it was good, because I value her time and effort when she's with me, and this is why I feel jealous when she's with other people. On the other hand, jealousy seems to generally be a bad trait for a boyfriend to have and I should leave her alone.

If she ever mentioned that she got jealous with me, i'd be flattered, and not annoyed at all. I'd stop doing whatever it was as well.


What do you guys think of jealousy in bf's/gf's?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment