Pages

Search blog and web

Is my boyfriend embarrased of me?

Me and Boyfriend have been going out for a month, But if he never introduces me to people he knows and he wont be seen with me when he see's his friends if we are out. He happily let me meet his mum and dad and brothers, but when his extended relatives met me he seemed shy about me and didn't even introduce me, his parents had to prompt him to introduce me. One night last week, his dad had a friend round and, again, he didn't introduce me and the friend asked who I was and guessed I was his girlfriend and I'm convinced he shook his head meaning 'no' but somehow this lady asked again and he just shook his head to say "yes" very discreetly. It really hurt me, my heart just broke. I've noticed he doesn't want me cramping his style for a while but not as noticeably until this incident. It's making me feel like crap and its making me paranoid that im not good enough/pretty enough for him. I don't understand what his problem is? But I adore him and don 't know how to confront him incase he thinks im being clingy or something and will leave me. I've been crying and tormenting myself all day over it. I want to be shown off by my boyfriend, not hidden. Its making me feel a bit worthless..or am I just being paranoid?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment