Pages

Search blog and web

Is it normal to not feel as strongly in your second serious relationship?

This is weird, but I'm confused.
I've had a 1.5 year relationship in the past and I was absolutely obsessed at some points, probably unhealthily so! He was all I thought about a lot of the time and the thought of us breaking up devastated me etc. I didn't really have friends outside of us.

I've been with a new guy for about 2-3 months now and I really like spending time with him - he's lovely, funny and kind and I definitely like him a lot. It was pretty exciting when we first got together (the dating process was actually a lot nicer and more fun than with my ex weirdly) and it's been really nice since.

But I don't feel like I'm crazy about him like I was with my ex - I used to be SO paranoid of losing my ex, but I've not felt like this once with my new bf... ofc I'd be upset if we broke up but not hysterical. I feel like I have a life outside of him and that's good, right? Like I said, obsessed would be a good word to use for my last relationship, but now I find myself feeling a little guilty that I don't have the same sort of worries for my bf now, even though this is probably much healthier/better!

Can someone tell me if this is normal in a relationship?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment