Pages

Search blog and web

Is it normal to fancy other people when you're in a relationship

Annon as I wouldn't like my boyfriend to stumble across this! Obviously that sort of answers my question but anyway...

I've been with my boyfriend over a year, however I always notice very attractive guys where ever I go. Sometimes I even have obsessions with other guys and wonder what it would be like to have them as a boyfriend or have sex with them. It's not that I don't find my boyfriend attractive, it's just the element of excitement has gone.

Sometimes I wish I was single again so I could get that rush back of meeting hot guys and actually being able to get with them.

I know I'm an evil bitch slut but seriously, is this a sign my relationship is in trouble or just normal?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment