Pages

Search blog and web

I believe it is the END!

I have received lots of help and suggestions from people here and hope to get some more.

It has been 4 yrs since confronting my H on his affair. Which he became verbally abusive. We did counseling last year for 8 months and were doing good, so I thought. Five months ago things started slipping back to the same BS again. About a month and a half ago he made some comments that threw me. Things we specifically were working on in counseling to "fix".

I had some trouble within myself and questioned what I was doing wrong for making our marriage work. With the suggestions from peeps on here I read the following books:
Living with the Passive Aggressive Man
How Can I Forgive You?
Almost finished with Toxic Men

I have concluded that he is just going through the motions and not really willing to make it work. When he knows I am distance then he is Mr. I love you and oh how was your day, etc...

His last comment just pushed me over the edge. It was about my weight which I think was completely uncalled for. I have been going to the gym at least 4 days a week (for almost 2 months) and keeping to a diet plan.

I would understand if I complained about my weight and did nothing for myself. But I am trying and I feel good that I go -- I am SORRY I am not losing the weight as quickly as he would like.

Anyway, sorry for the rant just to many emotions! :confused::mad::scratchhead::(:):confused::D

What I could use some help with is, How to leave, How to tell him?? Is it just that easy to sit down and say I want a divorce we are done? Should I give reasons? What if he is in a fog - how much time is needed to give him for it to sink in? What if we have a house together? Does it matter who files for a divorce?

I am definitely ready to follow through. Just want to be prepared.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment