Pages

Search blog and web

He is shy

I met a guy a few months ago through friends and we got on really well and had lots in common and are quite similar. He comes from 40 miles away everytime and only speaks to me when we're all out. The thing is he gets more shy when I see him and he finds it hard to talk or look at me so ends up leaving without saying goodbye. He kept talking about weddings the other week and said he was going to some and asked if I was going to any. People said he probably wanted me to go as his date to a wedding.

A week ago I saw he joined plenty of fish dating website which he joined after the wedding. It breaks my heart as I really like him but he's so shy and I do try chatting with him but then. I catch him looking at me from across the room and smiling at me. Our mutual friends have all said he has told them he likes me. I don't know what to do as I've heard he may be coming out tomorrow, anyone got any tips I can show him I like him when I see him next?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment