Pages

Search blog and web

Friends interfering

Long story short, I like a guy, found out he likes me recently. I've been close to him for a few months now, and I've told my best friend about him. She meet him a month or two after I did and decided she liked him. They're not close, or at least as close as me and this guy are. He told her he kind of likes me, yet she keeps flirting with him. Some of their mutual friends don't know how close me and this guy are, and only know about her and the fact she likes him so are pushing for them to get together.

I'm just a bit mad she hasn't backed off seeing as i'm one of her best friends :/ Also the fact she hasn't set any of their mutuals straight :/ If anything she's making it worse but taking stuff out of context and telling them so more rumours fly around. It's like she loves the attention. I've seen her conversations with him and they are so so flirty. I just feel like if he thinks me and him aren't going to work out, he'd go for her as an easy choice or as a replacement for me.

Anyway, do I even have a right to be annoyed? I mean we're not going out, and more people support a relationship with her rather than me and that's not really something she can control? Idk. I just feel like she will always be a third wheel.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment