Pages

Search blog and web

Doesn't answer the phone

I've been interested in this girl for a long time and the two of us get along really well. We laugh and chat about random things and she seems to laugh at my awful jokes a lot as well as goes out of her way to touch me more like an extra squeeze after a hug, but when I tried to call her to ask her out, she didn't answer. So, I waited a few hours to see if she would call back and she didn't. The next day, I called her again and she again didn't answer and didn't call back. I didn't leave a message or anything on either call.
I'm wondering if this is a bad sign or not. There's a lot of reasons I can imagine this happening that aren't "She doesn't ever wanna talk to you," but I'm unsure. We're hanging out this Sunday, but it's more of a group setting than I'd like to ask her out. If I could get her and I alone toward the end of the day, should I try asking her out then in person, or should I just give up without ever asking? I always hate to give up without a true answer so I hope it's not recommended that I quit.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment