Pages

Search blog and web

Does this girl like me or hate me?

Most of the time I'll comfortably talk and get on with girls, I can usually read the signals as them either liking me in whatever way.

However with this girl at work it's so awkward lmao. I walk past her and give little smiles, but I always get some sort of weird stare. I'll say. hi and sometimes she'll just blank me. She'll tell me to do things concerning work sometimes, and that's about the limit of our conversation. I'll catch her looking at me quite a lot, and I've had several absolutely evil stares from her.

So weird lol, let me just say that I don't really fancy her or anything, I'm just intrigued. What's going on with her?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment