Pages

Search blog and web

❤Broke up with my Girlfriend a month ago and I'm heartbroken and need advice,Please?❤

●I'm still heartbroken and full of anger that she could lie to me and go behind my back.I know I ended it with her because I couldn't trust her anymore But I'm still feel sick and angry and upset.She didn't cheat on me,Not that I'm aware of,But she lied to me all the time and did things behind my back which upsetted me. :boggled:

●She said she still wanted to be friends,But I said it's best for us not to talk anymore,So 3 weeks later she blocked me and deleted all of our pictures on Facebook,But what I don't understand she never blocked her other EX's and she still has there pictures up on Facebook and I'm wondering why did she block me and delete our pictures. :sad:

●Is there anyone that can give me some advice and help me out.I use to be full of confidence but now It's shattered and I'm thinking I'll never find another girlfriend. Thanks for your time and advice,Also her Brother is telling everyone that I treated her bad,When he saw how great I treated her. :cry:

●(Optional)● I treated her with the utmost respect,Bought her jewelry,Took her to the best restaurants,Gave her my jacket anytime it was cold,Flew over to a different country to see her,Gave her unconditional love,Got her flowers and romantic cards,When she was on her period - Got DVD's,Ice Cream And so much more :-(.

●(What she lied about)● She lied to me all the time about talking to her EX's,she said she's not friends with them and never talk to them and then I find out she's talking with them behind my back and this is ALL the time.I don't mind her talking to her EX's but she lies to me and tells me she doesn't and hasn't and I don't deserve to be lied to all the time about this.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment