Pages

Search blog and web

Advice would be good

Hi longish story but here goes...

Im 43 year old male, i was with my ex wife for 12 years, married for 6 and we have a little girl who is 6 years old

We separated nearly 2 years ago and have been divorced since Jan 13. When i met my ex wife i moved away from my hometown and we bought a house together
Everything was ok until about 6 months before we split, and she left me to be with another man she had been seeing for a few weeks. This relationship didnt last but i didnt keep tabs as such, i concentrated on the divorce and moved out the house. She also moved in with this new chap so the marital home was empty. During this time i went bankrupt so the mortgage wasnt getting paid etc, so eventually ex wife moved back in and carried on
During this time, we had an agreement in place whereby we would share custody of our daughter 50/50. As i work from home most of the time this allowed me to be able to take her to school etc and this has been the case for the last 2 years nearly now
About 18 months ago i started a relationship with a woman who i had known for about 3 years. We didnt have any history etc, she was just neighbour. My ex wife didnt like this at the time but i didnt take any notice as i felt that we had both moved on and it wasnt any of her business. My girlfriend has 2 older children and she was kind and supportive to me and my daughter when i was working full time at home and bringing up my daughter in the time she was with me. We decided to move in together about 3 months ago and this was all ok at the time
Now 3 months on i feel i have made a mistake. We argue most of the time, she has changed and the rules of the house have become very apparent. I never have any money and she has no interest in any of my friends or family. All i do is work, look after my daughter or argue with her, life has become one long worry
Now my ex wife is taking me to court to have full residency of our daughter, another 6 months of trouble.
Im at the stage now where i want to move out
I much prefer living on my own as im quite an upbeat guy, i hate bad atmospheres
Question is for me, if i dont get access through the courts, which i dont know what will happen as i cant afford legal aid, what else, apart from being a weekend dad, is there on offer for me here?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment