Pages

Search blog and web

Younger Wife

I'm having issues with my wife. I'm 43 and she is 32, and we have Coe to a crossroaad. She feels i lazy and don't contribute. I've been designing and programming software for 20 years. I've reached axe cuticle levels in my field, and have been quite successful. I have 4 children from 6 to 17 and was a single parent until we were married in December.

I'm not sure if I'm just stuck in my ways, or if she has a valid point. My job is EXTREMELY stressful, and I just want to crash when I get home. She now says I don't contribute.

Is any of this a sign of our age difference? Or could I just be lazy like she says. It's a stalemate right now and she's already brought divorce and separation into conversation. Is that age? I hadn't thought of those as options.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment