Pages

Search blog and web

Not Feeling Well This Weekend

Almost 11 months into separation. Been feeling pretty well as of the last few months. But this weekend I'm feeling a little - no, a lot - melancholy.

I'm really missing the STBXW. Saw her for about 10 minutes today and, dang, she looks incredible. She truly is beautiful. Always thought so. I've always loved her (still do) and thought she was one of the most beautiful women I've ever met.

What's really got me worried is I have the kids this weekend. Up until now I've always been fine when they are with me. I've never felt lonely or sad when they're here. But this weekend is different. I couldn't even sleep last night.

Anyway, just throwing this out to my TAM friends for a little support.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment