Pages

Search blog and web

Should I wait for long distance ex?

Hi I go to Bangor University, and I had been in a relationship with my ex in Worcester University for a year and 2 weeks. We had been maintaining well most of the time, and a month ago she said that she was feeling confused over how she felt towards me, and we rushed to a quick breakup. I was really devastated and really missed her, but I decided to not contact her for few weeks because I know I would just be asking to get back with her. Two weeks ago, she was crying to me on the phone telling me her family problem (she often comes to me when she is upset), and she said that she also regretted breaking up with me, and she still has feeling for me. She figured out that the reason why she is uncertain of the relationship is because she had always been in long distance relationships, and she cannot cope with it anymore that I am not physically around her when she is most upset and that when I go back to Bangor. I then confessed to her that I do still really like her and that I missed her, and that she said that she can see us being back together in the future. However, she doesn't seem to want to commit to our long distance relationship no more, and that she said she needs time to think about it with 'she will see'. The thing is, she is always so uncertain about everything and everything she does and plan is 'she will see', it is quite annoying to be fair. I am going to graduate next year, and because I really value the relationship I had with her, which only failed because she cannot cope with long distance no more, I am planning to do a PGCE in Worcester University, which is going to start next year September. Should I really be patience to wait for her 'she will see'? Mine and her relationship is the best one I ever had :S




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment