Pages

Search blog and web

How did you handle being unable to wear your wedding ring.

About a year ago I stopped being able to wear my wedding ring because of my pregnancy. My ring got so tight I took it off in fear of it getting stuck on me and having to cut it off.

How did everyone handle this happening or basically how do you handle being unable to wear your ring on your finger? did you put it on a chain around your neck? Did you buy a cheap imitation one to wear around? Did you just go without?

I've still some weight to lose before the ring fits again. How does everyone handle this? I'd have it resized but then when I lose the weight it'll not fit again. :(

I asked my husband and he said it was fine if I didn't wear anything at all until it fits again, but it seems like such a mean thing to do.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment