Pages

Search blog and web

Help, no longer attracted to my husband

We have been married for 7 years and I am no longer attracted to my husband in the least, he isnt overwieght or ugly , he is very handsome and a great father to our three year old, he is also a fantastic husband, and really goes out of his way to show me he loves me, wich is why this is so so so hard.
Over the years our sex life has slowed to a crawl, mainly my fault, because my sex drive is gone.....(with him) I find myself wanting to stray more and more. ( I dont) but it's very very hard.

He keeps telling me that i am cold to him and I dont touch him enough, and I probably dont, but when I do he says it seems forced wich it does. and I know it, when we do have sex it's just to make him feel better, but the whole time I cringe when he touches me. Even when he grabs my butt or says somethign sexual i just dont want it. if we could live togethor without having to sleep with eachother it would be perfect but One, thats not healthy and two I LOVE SEX, wich is why this makes it even weirder, I knwo I just keep hurting him and he keeps asking if there is someone else but there isnt, I just dont want to be romantic anymore with him, help, Im so tired of breaking this poor guys heart. I do love him but I lost THAT romantic love years ago.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment