Pages

Search blog and web

Wife lost her job....Now tries to sex her way out of things

She didn't exactly lose her job but she has been laid off for about five weeks.It seems when we sort of fix one issue in our marriage another one comes.Anyway there has been about eight or or nine times since she got laid off that I came home from work to a dirty house.Yesterday I came home from work,and the kitchen was dirty,and I started yelling.I went upstairs and our room needed to be vacuumed.When I was in the middle of yelling about that,she starts kissing and touching me.Within a couple seconds we were having sex.I then went downstairs to the kitchen and cleaned up,and I didn't say anything else to her about cleaning up.I don't want her to get the impression she can just sex her way out things.This situation happened a couple times.I feel really bad for her,I got laid off last year as well.She prefers to change the subject when I bring up her being laid off.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment