Pages

Search blog and web

If your spouse told you...

that if you had an affair, he would probably try and work it out to stay together...

Would that upset you?


For some reason this came up in to conversation yesterday and husband said "of course I don't want you to cheat on me but if you did we'd probably have to work it out so we can stay together"...

Intellectually I know what he means, because I probably would want to try and work it out too. We have kids, we love each other, etc...of course who knows what would really happen, it might be a deal breaker for me (good chance).

I guess because husband never gets jealous (or RARELY gets jealous), feels very secure with us and I'm more HD than him (he's working on it--lot of it related to little sleep I think), my initial reaction to his statement was not so thrilled. Of course if I ever did I would beg him to let me try/let us try...but instinctually I was hoping to hear more of something like "You're my woman, you better not do that" or "I'd flip my $hit and want to go after that guy...and I hope you would never do that, it's a deal breaker"

Do you know what I mean? :scratchhead::confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment