Pages

Search blog and web

Is it better to risk being annoying and clingy or to never have any friends?

Dear TSR.

I am having a crisis and I need to get my head sorted out. In RL I am terribly shy and all my old friends rejected me because of my quietness and lack of confidence and being clingy. I feel like I'm never going to have any friends again because I'm so scared of being rejected/annoying people, like I annoyed my old friends. :(

There is someone I really want to be friends with, but it's so hard because I'm so nervous. I just want to know, do you think I should try and talk to him, try and make friends even though I'm so annoying and clingy, or should I just hide away and not try so that my pride/confidence won't get knocked and I won't bother anyone?

Is it better to try and fail, in the hope of something good happening, or to not try at all just so nothing bad will happen?

:(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment