Pages

Search blog and web

I am lost and I feel like I am about to regret getting married

Hi guys i need some help. I married an older man. He's 38 and Im only 23. We met at an art school in DC. He had 3 failed engagements. all my past relationships, they cheated on me. He only dated for 2 months. by the 2nd month we moved in together. then a month later we got pregnant. on the 6th month we got married. we moved wedding dates 3 times, i didnt understand why we did. we decided to get married a couple of days then married on 11/22/12. Our son was born on 1/31/13. after that things went sour slowly. I know its hard for both of us to adapt to the new change and the new baby. He became distant, he was there but mentally and emotionally he wasnt. I had a suspicion that he is back to his "****ty" self. So i snooped through his phone and found some old sext messages from his lady friend that he had never met in person and she was married (2011). she sent him pictures of her nude self and a couple of her nude pics were saved on his phone. he st ill had old facebook messages from his ex and boy they were pretty long and deep. like really deep (2010). she still talks to him here and there. I must say i am jealous of my husband's past relationship with that woman. I was like how can i emotionally compete with her?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment