Pages

Search blog and web

Torn between two amazing guys..

I am torn between two guys that I love. I fell in love with my high school sweetheart my freshman year and his senior year. We were eachothers first and only.. We dated for the next 3 years of highschool. We saw eachother every weekend and summers because he was an hour away at college. Throughout these years, he has never had a job. I pay for every thing and I also drive because he has no working vehicle. The good news is that his college is paid in full because he lives with his epileptic best friend. Now here's where it gets tricky. My senior year we broke up and I began dating someone who had always been my friend throughout school and we always shared relationship advice. He was finally not with his high school love and neither was I. It has been almost a year and I have been back and forth between them, dating them months at a time. I feel like a terrible person but I'm so confused and lost what to do? My first love and I both slept with so meone else. We have tried getting back together but I miss my best friend and the past always haunts us.. I love them both for different reasons please help!! My dad likes one and my mom likes the other, I'm constantly pulled between them, family and friends over this!
One is very secure, good family, nice truck, old fashioned so he pays for everything and he treats me like I'm the most important thing in the world..
As the other is my first love, my best friend, shares my love for music and has been there for quite some time. It's hard to let go either way.. What do I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment