Pages

Search blog and web

My Husband Has Made a Web Site Pretending to be Me

I am reeling. About 5 months ago, my husband stopped using FaceBook. We had the same friends, mostly relatives. He said they talked to me more than him, and that he had found a forum that he liked. I thought it was strange, but let it go.

If I get up and walk near his laptop, he shuts the pages.

Last night, he fell asleep with his phone in the bed. At first, I thought it was mine, so I opened it up. There was this website called Nude_____, (my name) and it was about me! Most of the pictures are about 8 years old, and they are pics we took for fun, for each other: me pulling my top up, stuff like that. There are other more private pictures up there. He also posts pics he finds online and says I like that stuff!
I only found this all out today. I also found out that this site is very popular. People actually write to "me" and ask me questions, but I can't see what they are. People have made comments on the pics that I can see. I would like to throw up.

I have not told him. I have decided I am going to see a counselor I saw last year. I think this has gone over the top. I feel degraded and humiliated. The way he writes as me, it sounds like I am a ****. I am not. I've had sex with a total of two men in 35 years. One of them is him. I am seriously considering just packing up my car and driving away for several days to figure this out.

Is there any chance anyone has had someone post pics of them without their knowledge???

Jersey Girl




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment