Pages

Search blog and web

Becoming swingers?

Honest answers please,

Our story, we are a pretty good looking couple. We have been together about 9 months. Still in dating mode. Sex is great! But I am bi-sexual I love women too. I would love to bring another women home. But I think it's selfish of me cause I don't think I could handle him having anything to do with her :(

I honestly am afraid that he would fall for her and leave me if I did this for him. We just started talking about it and he is 110% on board. He said he has a friend who is happily married and they swing? I asked him if it would bother him seeing me with another guy and his response was NO? Only if I could with her. At first I was hurt but when I really thought about it. I think I would like to try it?

Neither one of us have tried this, and were both curious. I don't want to ruin our relationship with jealousy getting involved. But I do want to try it.

Has anyone ever? And what were the results? :relations would you do it again?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment