Pages

Search blog and web

What's happening here??

Hey, so this might be a bit of a ramble.

Basically before I came to uni in September, I started chatting to a guy through facebook who I knew was going to live in the same courts as me. He was gorgeous by the looks of his photos and I was instantly attracted to him. However, I was still reeling from a recent break up, and when I got to uni I started acting a bit weird around him.. He suggested meeting up and I said yes but then blew it off.. anyway cut a long story short, I started sleeping with him.. he seemed keen at first and quite affectionate but I was admittedly acting strange.. Basically people I'd met told me he was a player and I'd convinced myself that was ok and was all I wanted from it after my relationship. So we talked all the time and slept together more but then he started acting like all he wanted from it was sex, so again, I was like "fine, whatever.."

So eventually, as usually happens, I realised that I actually liked him and was just really confused before. I told him this and there was a lot of confusion and we didn't speak for a while, but neither of us definitively knew where we were, so I sort of just accepted we were nothing, but I still continued liking him.

Months and months went by, and then terms and then just recently, he's got in to a relationship with another girl. I felt a bit weird about it, but it was ok because we were hardly going out, and it had been months anyway.. It's just that my "crush" on him had never really gone away... and even now I just can't stop liking him. I don't know what it is. I have the highest respect for relationships and would NEVER act on any of my feelings, I just want them to go away!?

Also I've sort of met a few guys in between then and now, but no one has given me anywhere near that feeling he gave me, and I just find myself comparing them to him and becoming disinterested.

Can someone help me/explain what's going on in my head/tell me how to get over this whole thing?! It's an unsettling feeling :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment